Life is busy. Having a well trained dog shouldn’t be limited to you having to learn an entirely new set of skills in private lessons and group classes or enrolling your dog in a board and train program which is almost entirely hands off. Private Tutoring is the answer you’ve been looking for. Tutoring is a unique program that combines the best parts of Residential Training and Private Lessons.
Dogs are able to learn faster and more efficiently when taught by a Certified Trainer who is already skilled and able to quickly adapt to their needs. You continue to have a very important roll to play in your dog’s education! Once your dog has acquired a new skill, your job will be to continue to practice and perfect it in between Tutoring Sessions.
- Each session lasts 2 hours
- For Lesson 1, the dog spends the first hour learning skills directly from the trainer, and then we do a 1hr lesson together with you. This time together gives you the instruction you need to practice learned skills at home which ensures success.
- The remaining lessons consist of 1.5hrs of of one on one time for the dog with the Certified Trainer and a 30min lesson together with you.
- The final lesson of each package is scheduled 6-12 months later. This essential follow-up ensures that you and your dog have the support you need for your continued success.
- Packages include a training collar and a leather leash
- A remote collar is included in corresponding packages.
Dogs must be at least 16 weeks old to attend
1 Tutoring Session (2hrs) $360
4 Tutoring Sessions (8hrs) $875
6 Tutoring Sessions (12hrs) $1156
6 Tutoring Sessions + Remote Collar (12hrs) $1485
3 Tutoring Sessions Remote Only (6hrs) $825
(completion of basic obedience is a prerequisite for remote only package)