Receive one-on-one support to help you through almost any training or behavioral challenge.
The biggest difference between our programs is how much time we spend together and how much time we spend 1-on-1 with your dog.
The more time we have with your dog, the faster and easier the training is for you. Your dog will learn to listen better and more reliably at a much faster pace. This gives you the freedom to enjoy your dog every day, everywhere, in less time and with less work!
Even the nuttiest dog can have great manners around the house! No more having to avoid visitors because of your dog embarrassing you. When your dog listens to you, living with them is so much more fun.
- This program will give you what you need to be able to enjoy your dog’s company more in day to day life and out on walks, without the day-to-day struggle of your dog’s selective hearing!
- This program is perfect for families who have time to practice with their dogs at home in between lessons as well as owners who just need a little push to get the ball rolling
- This program is typically accomplished with 1 Owner Orientation & series of 1hr Private Lessons with the trainer
Behaviors – We’ll teach your dog to walk next to you without pulling so that taking a walk is the fun peaceful exercise you’ve dreamed of. To sit politely when you stop walking to tie your shoes, pick up poop or talk to the neighbors. How end the chaos at the door when you have company visit by stopping your dog from dashing out of doorways, jumping and excessive barking. Finally!
INCLUDES: training equipment, email/phone support, access to exclusive member’s only Facebook group
Well-Mannered Dog Program
You could include your dog in so much more family fun if only they listened better, right? It feels like your dog picks and chooses what they feel like hearing, no matter how loud or often you shout it.
When there’s more going on and you don’t have a 20 lb steak on hand to bribe them with, all bets are off!
Wouldn’t you really love to enjoy owning your dog? This program will give you the freedom to take them with you out and about and listen around more distractions.
AND it’s easier for you… This program is perfect for those who want their dog to be more fun to live with at home even faster because it includes a 2 hour Jumpstart Tutoring Session from your trainer. Let us do the hardest part for you!
Not only will your dog have amazing house manners – not pulling you on walks, not jumping on your guests, and settling down calmly when you need them to – you’ll also be heard and listened to with there are more distractions around!
This program includes:
- 1 Owner Orientation
- 1 Jumpstart Tutoring Session – Lesson for your dog 1-on-1 with your trainer.
- Series of 1hr Private Lessons with you and your dog
Behaviors – We’ll teach your dog to walk next to you without pulling so that taking a walk is the fun, peaceful exercise you’ve dreamed of. To sit politely when you stop walking to tie your shoes, pick up poop or talk to the neighbors. How end the chaos at the door when you have company visit by stopping your dog from dashing out of doorways, jumping and excessive barking. How to stay relaxed around bigger distractions and the popular “place” command (so your dog stays on a bed and out from under your feet while you answer the door or answer the door)
This program is perfect for owners who want even more reliability than can be achieved in the Essentials Program. It is also a good fit for dogs who need some extra time with the trainer to become the good girls and boys we know they can be!
INCLUDES: training equipment, placemat, email/phone support, access to member’s only Facebook group
BONUS SUPPORT: 30 minute 1yr Anniversary Check-In Video/Phone Call & 3 months Owner Video Support (maximum 2/month): A unique opportunity to get quick, personal feedback! Send us a video of you and your dog. The Trainer will view it, narrate useful information over it and send it back to you!
Set For Life Program
This program will give you and your dog the freedom to enjoy life together anywhere and everywhere you want to go!
More time with your trainer means less work and effort for you, and your dog gets farther along faster – listening in all kinds of situations.
This program is perfect for the family who wants the absolute best, fastest, easiest on-leash & off-leash training experience, learning everything you need to know to maintain your dog’s training, and the peace of mind that you have all the long term support you need.
No need to worry about training slipping over time, or something coming up later on that you’d like help with. We’re here for you from now on.
Not only will we make sure your dog has excellent house manners and listens to you even around distractions, we’ll also make sure your dog listens when they don’t have a leash on…
Which is awesome because most family dogs spend 99% of the time off-leash at home. You’ll be able to get them to listen without having to physically be near them.
We’ll also give your dog tons of 1-on-1 training practice, which saves you time and effort – and gets your dog ‘there’ faster!
The Set For Life Program is ideal for dogs who struggle with leash reactivity and other behavioral concerns. Because we have as much time as it takes, we can slow down and ensure that you get the result you are looking for. Lets make sure we solve the problem once and for all.
This program includes:
- 1 Owner Orientation
- Tutoring Sessions – 2hr lesson where your dog gets 1-on-1 time with the trainer and you join us for the last 30 minutes
- Series of 1hr Private Lessons with you and your dog to work together on your skill level and confidence.
- LIFETIME Additional 1hr Private Lessons (4/yr maximum) – anytime you need any polishing up or face a new problem or just want some more time with the trainer, you can schedule another lesson!
- Behaviors – No more pulling on the leash so that walks can be enjoyable. Sitting politely when you do stop walking while on the leash. Doing those things when there are bigger distractions around. How to manage all of those behaviors around the house that can drive you nuts. The ability to confidently enjoy your dog in off leash activities such as hiking and swimming. The popular “place” command. Most importantly, all of the support you need to accomplish your goals.
Owners who choose this program want it all! Full on leash and off leash reliability. We can spend as much time as you need to accomplish all of your training goals. This is also the perfect program for dogs who struggle with aggression, leash reactivity, separation anxiety or other behaviors that are best solved when we can slow down and address each step at your dog’s pace
Includes – training equipment, placemat, email/phone support, access to exclusive member’s only Facebook group
BONUS SUPPORT: LIFETIME Owner Video Support (2/month Maximum): A unique opportunity to get quick, personal feedback! Send us a video of you and your dog. The Trainer will view it, narrate useful information over it and send it back to you! & LIFETIME 30 minute Video/Phone Call Check-in’s (2/yr maximum)
Call or Text to speak with a Trainer!
Are you having issues with your dog overreacting to other dogs and people, being left alone, or other worrisome behaviors? Not a Problem! The programs are customizable for all kinds of dogs with all kinds of behaviors!